And the winners are...[Click Here]
THE CONTEST IS OVER.
Searching the Four Corners of the Earth
for TORnadoes Everywhere
Throughout the years TheOneRing.net has released all manner of promotional items: stress balls, t-shirts, baseball caps, bookmarks and more. Now we are hopefully going to repay a few of you for supporting our site through the years!
We are teaming up with Sideshow/Weta Collectibles to giveaway a SOLD OUT 3/4 Scale Gollum head, a set of the highly prized Series 1 Miniature Helms, and some of our brand new TORn items.
So what exactly qualifies you for the contest? Well...we want you to send in a picture of yourself with one of our promotional items. It has to be official TheOneRing.net gear. As long as it was made by TheOneRing.net, it qualifies for the contest. And if you really want to impress us, take the picture in a famous location or tourist spot.
We will be judging the winners based on the unique and creative nature of your entries. We don't want to limit entries to people who send in pictures near a famous tourist spot, or who have TORn tattooed on the arm....so be creative! The more unique your idea, the better chance you have of winning!
HERE IS HOW TO ENTER
1. Take a photo of yourself with some TheOneRing.net stuff (Order the latest, Click Here)
2. Send us an email to email@example.com and include the following information:
Postal Address (Sorry no P.O. Boxes)
Photo - The photo must be one of the following formats: JPG, GIF, BMP, TIF
BEGINS: April 21st 2004
ENDS: June 10th 2004
ANNOUNCED: June 21st 2004
RULES OF ENTRY
1. No member of TheOneRing.net or their immediate families my enter. (Darn we hate this rule!!!!)
2. All entries must include name, postal address, email and a photo.
3. Emails must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only entries sent to this address will be considered.
4. All people submitting captions give permission to TheOneRing.net to post their image(s), name and city of residence on the website and use for publicity reasons.
5. All entries must be received by June 10th, 2004.
6. As always, don't forget to read the real small fine print at the bottom of the main contest page.
7. Entrants will be automatically added to the official Sideshow/Weta Collectibles newsletter.
8. Delivery of product to winners can take up to 10 weeks.